Dickies Prowler Toe Work Boots shoes 504007BLK Mens 14 New - No Box Steel qdokni1230-Men's Boots
Why Donate with Stanford Blood Center?
SBC is a community blood center that connects local donors to local patients through blood donation.
With our state-of-the art labs and world-class leadership, we are advancing research through support and innovation, while providing fellowship and residency opportunities to train the medical leaders of tomorrow.
At Stanford Blood Center, we love our donors! Through mobile blood drives, education and partnerships, we connect our community, celebrating our dedicated blood donors and encouraging first time donors to become real-life heroes.
Blood donors are life savers!
Have you ever wondered, “Where does my blood go? Am I really making an impact? Who am I helping?” To remind you how much your blood donation matters, we like to share stories of local patients who have been helped by Stanford Blood Center donors.
Mohan Mahal — A Change of Heart
Manmohan (Mohan) Mahal thought he had found the meaning of life after achieving success in his high-stress job here in Silicon Valley.
HEMOBLOGIN: THE SBC BLOG
Sniffling, coughing and fevers. That’s right folks, flu season is upon us. And unfortunately, flu season also means more canceled appointments for blood donation due to sickness.
Blood Donation: How it Works
Before your appointment:
- Womens Low Heel shoes Punk Mix color Knight Ankle Boots Round Toe Pull On Loafer
- Base London Campbell Hi Shine Tan Leather Mens Formal Brogue Casual shoes
- Clarks Ladies Tri Axis Dusty Pink Leather Uk 5.5D
- women Bare Traps Ysidora Bottes color black Black size 38.5 EU 7.5 US
- Kenneth Cole New York Final Word Mens Sandals & Flip Flops Taupe 9 US 8.5 UK
- Mens Flats High Top Casual Driving shoes Leather moccasin Oxfords shoes Non-slip
- MIZ MOOZ BROWN DOUBLE ANKLE STRAP 4.5 HEEL 2 PLATFORM PEEPTOE SANDAL 40 (9) NEW
- PUMA Evopower 3.3 Atrificial Ground Cleats
- RIVER ISLAND WOMEN BROWN SUEDE KNEE HIGH WEDGE WINTER BOOTS SIZE UK 4 EU 37
- UK Ladies Womens Snakeskin Velvet High Heel shoes Size 3 4 5 6 7 8 Purple Red
- Womens Sexy Rhinestones Platform Wedge Heel Party Wedding Bridal shoes
- ZARA KHAKI STRETCH POINTED METALLIC HEEL SOCK STYLE ANKLE BOOTS SIZE 5
- Ballerines ASH en cuir brown p 37 fr comme neuve
- Circus By Sam Edelman Silver Angel Gladiator Sandals Size 6.5 EUR 36.5 Zipper
- Durango Black Leather Cowboy Boots
- Always be sure to drink plenty of water before donating blood!
- Eat an iron-rich meal. Eating enough iron is essential to ensuring that your hemoglobin level is right for donating. You can check out some DANSKO SHOES SOLSTICE CLOGS CHOCOLATE BROWN LEATHER 39 9815450200 150.
- Bring your donor ID. If you have a donor ID, be sure to bring it with you to your appointment. First time donors or returning donors without a donor ID card should bring a valid state-issued photo identification.
Avoid alcohol and fatty foods for 24 hours, and aspirin (if donating platelets) for 48 hours before your donation.
The Donation Process
Congratulations, you made an appointment to donate blood and save lives! So what happens now? There are four basic steps to every blood donation:
- Medical History
- Rest & Refreshments
After your blood donation:
Avoid alcoholic beverages and vigorous exercise for at least 24 hours after donating, and be sure to keep that bandage on for a few hours!
Please call our post-donation callback line at (650) 725-9968 immediately if you:
- feel that your blood should not be given to a patient;
- are not sure that your blood is safe
Where does my blood go?
Learn about the life of blood through a new donor’s eye.
It’s my first time donating blood. I walk into Stanford Blood Center (SBC) and I don’t know what to expect.